Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Dr.'s Official Word

I had my 35 week check up today. It was brief as usual but contained a couple little surprises. First was the Group B Strep test which I was not expecting till next week. (It is never pleasant to be told to remove your pants in the Dr.'s office) Second, she checked my cervix, which I was also not expecting yet. The official word is that my cervix is "almost open". Yep, that is what she said....not quite sure what it means but I was happy. She seems to think there is a good possibility of having a January baby but reminded me there is no knowing for sure. On another very happy note (for me!) I have only gained a pound since like week 24. Yay! The baby is growing right on target but my ass is not. :) Now hopefully it won't read this and decide to play catch up. So in summary, everyone is healthy, right on target and the doctor is very pleased with the progression of this pregnancy. I do aim to please...

1 comment:

~Becky said...

I can't believe it's almost baby time!!!