Friday, January 11, 2008

9 Month Update

Well as of my last Dr. appointment there is still not much to report. If I interpreted the nurse correctly I am 2 cm dilated and approximately 50% effaced. Which means nothing as far as predicting labor. It does mean that my body has begun to work towards labor though, which is good. The baby is finally in the head down position which is more comfortable for my lungs and stomach but alas, not for my bladder. I am just plain uncomfortable now and physically ready for this baby to come. The nursery however, is in a sad state and I am still needing a lot before we are ready for the baby to come home. Two more weeks and I should be good....hear that baby? ;) I will post nursery pics once I get it together but for now you will have to make do with a belly pic.



No comments: