Monday, January 07, 2008

A Good Weekend

We had a great weekend. Saturday we finally got the crib mattress and now I can make the crib all pretty. :) (pictures to come) Saturday afternoon K had a birthday party to go to which was lots of fun and then we got to watch the Redskins lose. That was not fun but it was expected. (sigh) Sunday we got a lot of chores accomplished and K had a friend over to play for the afternoon. I know what you are thinking...chores? How does that constitute a good weekend? We are weird, getting our chores done makes us feel good and like we accomplished something. Then my mom dropped off the baby's travel system later that evening. J put it together and I played with it for quite a while. :) It really got me excited about the baby coming, now I can leave the hospital with her!

I am in such a good mood this morning that it made me stop and think....wait, why? I think I have the answer. Sunshine + warm weather = me in a good mood for once. I am sure it will be short lived but for now I am going to enjoy it and the weather. Happy Monday everyone!



J manfully putting the stroller together

Isn't it cute?

K goofing with her BFF

No comments: