Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Here... Still Pregnant

As of my last Dr. appointment nothing had changed. Not that I really expected it to, I was just hoping. So here I am, still huge and uncomfortable and oh so ready for this baby to get out. I have another Dr. appointment tomorrow and I think I will cry if they tell me nothing has changed. I am becoming increasingly anxious that I may still be pregnant in February. Trust me, if that happens I will not be fit for human company so don't even bother calling.
I have been thinking of some of the things I miss . Things like high heels, sleeping comfortably, real jeans, alcohol, dying my hair, cute clothes and being able to breath normally. Pregnancy has its wonderful parts to be sure but after almost a year I am tired of it. The first month or two of having a newborn are no picnic either, but the sooner I start the sooner it will be over. Am I right people?
The nursery is coming along nicely. It needs some decorating but other than that I think we are good for the most part. I figure whatever I have left to get or decide I need at a later date, J can just run out and get after the baby comes home. Yes, I have become lazy and can't focus on anything other than giving birth.
Speaking of giving birth I would like to take a moment to give huge congratulations to our friends S and C on the birth of their baby boy. You guys are so amazing and I can't wait to meet little J.
A word to my baby..come on out sweetie. Your friends have already started to arrive and now it is your turn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry it's almost over! You'll have your little girl very soon. And your nursery looks great by the way!


Jen

~Becky said...

Good luck at your appointment today. I'm hoping they'll check you out and say, "Well look at that, you're already at 10 centimeter. Let's get you in a room." :) A long shot...but it could happen, right?

Anonymous said...

when is your official due date again?

Rachel said...

February 5th is the official due date but I am thinking middle of the Super Bowl...what do you think? ;)