Christmas was great. I had a great time with my family and just really enjoyed the holiday. I know..I was shocked too. ;) Jerry went overboard this year and completely spoiled K and I. We were both squealing like little girls as we opened our gifts Christmas morning. I feel really blessed this year because my Dad was super generous and gave me a really nice bonus for Christmas. Probably the best gift of all though is being pregnant. Last Christmas it was my hearts desire and I am beyond thrilled that I was pregnant for this one. I feel like we waited a really long time for this and I am trying to enjoy every last minute of it.
I am approaching 35 weeks and in about 2-3 weeks I will be technically considered full term. I am getting more and more uncomfortable and I think I will be totally ready for this baby to come in about 2-3 weeks. First I need to have my shower and then do some major shopping. After that the baby can come at any time. Preferably while it is still January. Hmmm...how can I give her the hint? Maybe a little stint on the trampoline might just be the thing? ;) I have a Dr. appointment on Thursday and I am interested to see what they think about an end of January baby. Why is this so important you may be asking? Well, I don't want to be in the hospital or in labor on my birthday and I would like to have as much time as possible between the birth of my second daughter and the birthday of my first daughter. The firstborn is turning 10 at the end of February and I want to make it special for her. 2008 is going to be a big year for our family and I am really excited to get this show on the road. If you have read this blog at all over the past year you already know that patience is not my strong suite, so save your breath. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment