Thursday, December 13, 2007

8 Month Update and Obligitory Belly Shot


Well, it's official, I am ginormous. The belly has grown very quickly and to alarming proportions over the last month. I am physically tired and having a hard time keeping up with my daily activities. (which there are a lot of) I have approximately 7 weeks left till my due date and when I say that out loud it totally freaks me out. We finally painted the nursery and set up the crib. (and of course by we, I mean J) My shower is about 4 weeks away and I am very excited. As you may be able to tell I seem to be in some sort of countdown mode for everything. By the way, did you realize that Christmas is only 11 days away? Hah, see now you are freaked out too. :)

So last weekend we went to North Carolina to see J's father graduate from police academy and become an honest to goodness police officer. (or po-po as we like to call them) He was class president and walked away with half the awards. Needless to say we are super proud of him, especially since he is at least 25 years older than everyone else in the class. And guess who could outrun them all? The old guy is tough and in great shape and it had J glowing with pride at his genetic stock.

Things here at home are good. Kid is good and so are the dogs. The house has been decorated and gifts are slowly being wrapped. Hopefully all will be ready Christmas morning. Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the nursery! You still look great Rachel...not too much longer!

Jen