Monday, October 29, 2007

Just a Little Monday Freak Out



I begin my third trimester in just over a week. I am freaking out just a teensy bit. Where was my golden second trimester full of energy? I was supposed to get everything done in the second trimester so I could sit back in my third trimester enjoying the holidays and growing to be the size of a small whale. (small amount of hyperventilating ensues) I need to make a list.
Things I have accomplished so far:
-Bought baby bedding
-Bought diaper bag. (I got the third one, thanks for all the input!)
-Got hair done
-Halfway cleaned out baby room
-Registered for baby shower (thanks so much to the friends who went with me-so fun!)
-Had at least one emotional freak out a week (I am totally slacking here, I need to up my game)
-Gained enough weight to resemble a small porpoise
Things I have not accomplished:
-Painting of baby room
-Buying of crib and changing table
-Sending guest list for baby shower
-Organized house
-Chosen Pediatrician
-Buying of fabulous maternity wardrobe
-Gained enough weight to resemble small whale (please just agree with me)
-Attended any birthing classes (although lets face it, this wasn't much of a possibility anyway)

See, lists always make me feel better. (normal breathing returns)

No comments: