Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happenings and Things

Well, I am entering my 23rd week of being pregnant. I feel good although I am really tired these days. I am not sure why, weather maybe? The second trimester is supposed to be the golden trimester so I have a feeling the third trimester is going to be difficult. We have nicknamed the baby "Kung Pao Peanut" (not sure how to spell that) because she kicks me all the time. Her favorite time to kick is at 6am. She has actually woken me up before with all the acrobatics. I love it though.
I am starting to feel the urge to get the house in order (I know, when have I ever not felt the urge?) and get the nursery done. I actually bought the paint this weekend and hope to get to work soon. Or actually get J to work. ;) The color is lemon butter and I think I picked it because I was hungry and it looks delicious. I have just purchased the bedding set I was coveting also. I am really happy about this because I won it at a 50% discount from eBay. Yay for bargains! Here it is:


Isn't it beautiful? Now I just need a crib to put it in. :)
I think we are going to Busch Gardens again this weekend to do the whole "Howl-O-Scream" experience. K is very excited. She has gotten very into Halloween and is really enjoying all the scary kid shows that are on TV now. We are also going apple picking this week. I really need a camera.
So to sum it all up, everyone here is good and things are going pretty well. J and I are feeling especially good after catching the Redskins game on Sunday. Hope springs eternal! I am sure this is finally their year. ;)

No comments: