Thursday, October 04, 2007

10 Years Today


Today is J and I's 10th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it has been 10 years. We were such kids when we married, neither of us had a clue what we were doing. I wasn't even legally old enough to drink at my own wedding (not that I could have anyway) ;) I was, however, very much in love and there was never a doubt in my mind that we would still be together 10 years later. I love J more today than I ever imagined possible, he truly is my soul mate. I just can't get over how lucky I was to find him at 18 years old.
Speaking of our wedding, it was fabulous. I also feel lucky that we still have so many of the same friends now who were there with us 10 years ago. I can honestly say my wedding was one of the most fun and happy days of my entire life.
The funny thing is I was almost 6 months pregnant at the time with K. Now I am almost 6 months pregnant with baby #2. I feel truly blessed with the life J and I have made together. (in every sense)
I love you honey and I can't wait to spend the next 10 years with you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! Happy 10th anniversary! I remember that day! You were the most beautiful bride I had ever seen!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...hard to believe it was that long ago...It almost seems like a different life. Congrats on the 10 year mark!