I have been looking for the perfect diaper bag for about a week now. (I know what you are thinking...don't you have anything else to do? The answer is yes but this is very important so leave me alone) I want something that will be able to do double duty as a purse and as a diaper bag. It has to be shaped just right and look good with colors that can transition to spring from winter. I have found several Coach bags that I really like that tend to retail for about $300.00-$400.00. I am thinking this may be a tad too much to spend on a diaper bag. Something about a baby coming and having to conserve $$. So I finally found some that I like and that sell for under $100.00.
They are all very similar, but which do you like the best? Seriously, I need opinions here. I can't choose! TAKE THE POLL! {humor me :)}
7 comments:
Is J ever going to have to carry this diaper bag around on his own? When I got diaper bags I always had to be sure they were man-friendly colors. ;)
Oooh, I never thought of that. :) Maybe I will buy a cheepie backup one he can carry. J sends his thanks to you for lookin out!
i vote the 3rd one (bottom one). i haven't even started on any of this stuff and i'm ahead of you. damn, you make me feel like a slacker.
I didn't vote because "Ukrops Bag" is inexplicably missing from the poll...
I know a certain Nanny in NY that would LOVE to make a diaper bag for her new great-granddaughter :) OMG- Nanny's a great-grandma?!?
J can have the Ukrops bag Pearson!
I like the 3rd bag... very cute
Jen
I like the first bag best.
--sarah
Post a Comment