Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Feelings
I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. I am now 6 months pregnant and I feel huge. My nose is always stuffed or bleeding (sorry TMI) and I am having weird dreams full of anxiety about stupid things. These dreams, as well as having to pee all night, are starting to interfere with my sleep. I feel big and ugly with bad hair. My hair is now at this awkward length and I really need a cut and color. The problem is I feel weird about getting my hair colored while pregnant and I worry any cut I get will look really bad on my pregnant (read fat) face. I am eternally sick of the hot weather which is making me sweaty and irritable. I want to wear pants and long sleeve shirts!! Why is that too much to ask in October? J has been wonderful as usual, telling me I am beautiful and other people have said I am glowing. I think "glowing" is code for tired, fat and badly dressed. If the old wives tales are true that a daughter steals her mother's beauty in pregnancy, then this is going to be one gorgeous little girl because I look like a big pile of poo. Done whining now, thanks for listening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment