Well, I can't find the picture I wanted to post but you all already know so no biggie. I am 3 months pregnant. Yay! I feel good, I have had absolutely no morning sickness. The only thing really is I am tired all the time and bloated. Mmmmm... sexy. I have had one ultrasound and it is not twins for those of you who were taking bets. Now is the time to start betting on whether it is a boy or a girl though. My money is on boy. Don't know why, just a feeling. However, according to the Chinese gender predictor I am having a girl. They predicted K would be a boy so if they are holding steady I will indeed be having a boy.
I don't really have any good pics to post because K has stolen my camera for her own and I still have yet to buy a new one. She is currently in camp and loving it. I am missing her however and have come to the sad realization that my life is pretty boring without the kid in it. Good thing I am having a spare. I need something to do while K is away.
No comments:
Post a Comment