Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Labor Day Weekend Cometh

And here I thought August was going to drag on forever. Imagine my joy and surprise when suddenly it is about to be September! Hooray! I have been ready for fall since, oh I don't know, June maybe. Mainly because I am hot and miserable but maybe a little bit because I do not have the millions of dollars required to fully enjoy summer by gallivanting off to a private island in the Caribbean for two months. (sigh) I really need to get to work on winning the lottery.
In baby news, I am still growing at an alarming rate and feeling the need to nap frequently. (which of course I can't as anyone with children knows) I have developed cravings for orange juice, which I previously hated, and pickles. No ice cream yet. I have another Dr. appointment in a week and a few weeks after that I will be going in for the big ultrasound. I am still waiting for those bets people, time's a wasting.
In big kid news, K is about to start fall softball. Unfortunately we just found out that all of her games will be played on Sundays. This is sad news in our Redskin's loving household. Someone is going to have to take one for the team and take K to her games. We will miss J in the upcoming Sundays. ;)
Well, that is all for now. I still do not have a working camera so no pictures, sorry. I hope every one has a safe and happy Labor Day weekend.

No comments: