K had to write a descriptive little paragraph about an object for English the other day. I thought it was pretty cool so I am posting it for your enjoyment.
This is my camera. Whenever I film, I am putting a memory from the past
into the present. Now we can go to the past with ease. We can finally revisit
what we have done years ago.
It doesn't make complete sense, but I thought it was pretty cute. (she said she wanted to write a poem instead but I told her it had to be a paragraph. Do you think she snuck one in anyway? :)
Now she is outside drawing villages with sidewalk chalk. (presumably to destroy later)
1 comment:
Wow! I am entirely impressed by Kaileens paragroem!!! Ithink I am going to copy it and make a nice calligraphied one to frame. Like Mother like Daughter, with the writing talent..
Love, Mom and Gramma
Post a Comment