Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Post Labor Day Crash

Well, here I am up at 4:30am Tuesday morning. No one should ever be up this early. Even my dogs are not bothering to get up and be let out yet. I think I am having back to school jitters or something even though no one in this house is going back to school. (we have already started) I do however have a few friends whose children are starting school for the very first time today and I am sure they are very excited. It is such an exciting milestone to send your child off to Kindergarten. Best of luck to the kiddos who I can't believe are already old enough to be school age!
We had a good weekend. Saturday I spent the morning power washing my deck and J got to work on the swing set monstrosity we recently bought. Saturday evening we had friends over and had a nice little cookout where my pregnancy brain almost ruined everything as I forgot to serve the pie. Fortunately for me my friends don't just like me for my hostess abilities. ;) Sunday J and I spent literally all day working on the swing set and Monday we rested at a cookout at my mothers. Maybe that is why I am up so early today. After working like a rented mule for two days at 4 & 1/2 months pregnant, my body does not know what to do with a day of rest! J will be up soon and I am going to make a last ditch attempt at sleeping till a normal hour so farewell for now.

No comments: