Friday, September 21, 2007

T.G.I.F.

I don't even have a 9-5 job and I am so glad it is Friday. The weeks are going by pretty fast but the days are slow. We have been busy with the usual , work for me, school for K and softball with the occasional play date thrown in. She is starting art classes and another nature class so she will have fun with that.
I am of course counting down until next Wednesday. I actually feel really good these days. I am sleeping like a rock for at least 8 hours every night and I feel fine all day. I still get a little bloated in the evening and I am so tired at 9:30 every night I am beginning to feel like a geriatric. :) I don't know how people do pregnancy with a young child, much less care for an infant and all the sleep deprivation that goes along with it. K is more help than work at this point. If I am too tired in the afternoon, she can unload the dishwasher, pick up and entertain me. All this comes at a price of course. ;) Since we are thinking of the possibility of a third child I am sure I will get the previously mentioned experience and laugh at these writings one day.
We are going to Busch Gardens tomorrow if anyone wants to join us. I am really looking forward to it.
Well, that is all for now. I guess my next post will be with the big news so stay tuned. :)

No comments: