K has started softball and had her first practice Friday evening. She was having a great time out on the field meeting her team and throwing the ball around when one of the little girls asked her who her mom was. K's reply was "my mom is over on the bleachers sitting next to that guy with the glasses." She failed to mention to her friend that "that guy with the glasses" was her dad! Poor J, no love. I think he is really hoping this next one will be a daddy's kid.
In other news, the monstrous swing set is done!!! It only took us 3 whole days and a few afternoons but it is complete. We are very proud of ourselves and if I had a working camera I would take a picture to post but alas. I think that will be our next big purchase, a new camera.
I had another Dr. appointment last Wednesday. It went fine except for the fact that I had to wait over an hour for a five minute appointment. Everything seems to be great and right on target. The baby was trying to escape the machine but the nurse eventually managed to get a heartbeat. I haven't really felt any kicking yet. I am getting a little impatient but I am hoping this is just a sign that this kid will be a little more laid back than the first one! :) Wishful thinking I am sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment