Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's All Good

Life is really good right now. All of a sudden I feel really contented and happy. K is doing great and we are ahead financially. I feel pretty good too. The tiredness of the first trimester is gone and I am fully into my second trimester. The second trimester is the golden trimester and I am really looking forward to it.
My house is slowly coming together. The kitchen is just about done and I am trying to motivate J to start painting . Once I find out if the baby is a boy or a girl I will start on the nursery and all the wonderful shopping involved. I am a little bit excited about that.
I just ordered some fall maternity clothes and I am looking forward to being able to wear them in the cooler weather. I love buying clothes. All I need now are some cute shoes and a new purse and I will be set. :)
That is all for now, I just wanted to post about good times so when I am postpartum and miserable I will be able to remember this.

No comments: