Not to much happening in the household this month. We have started school and are eagerly waiting for summer to be over. Fall is always our favorite time of year. There are lots of field trips and activities to do in the fall which after the deadness of August is always nice.
On the pregnancy front, not much to report there either, which is very good. At my last OBGYN appointment everything looked great. Heartbeat was a nice 140 and the Dr. said she had no worries about this pregnancy. That was really nice to hear. I am actually more worried about this pregnancy than I was with the first because I have so much more information now about what can go wrong. I was blissfully ignorant with the first. Also I had not gone through all the health issues at that point. Apparently though all my hormones are great and I am healthy as a horse. (also unfortunately beginning to resemble one with the weight gain) Only 170 days to go. This is the longest pregnancy ever.....
No comments:
Post a Comment