I know, I know. I should be fired from blogging ever again since I can't keep up with the updates. Well, not much has been going on. Kaileen finished her softball playoffs in June. Her team won the tournament and came in 3rd overall in the regular season. She now has two softball trophies on display and is very proud. I will post pics when I get them uploaded in my computer.
We just came back from vacation to the Outer Banks with friends. It was wonderful and way to short. Kaileen and Jerry got very tan and I stayed the same shade of pasty white my skin seems to prefer. We watched fireworks on the beach for July 4th which was very cool. I feel like I need another vacation though. Real life is boring.
Other than that not much is happening this summer. Kaileen is doing horseback riding, swimming and a cartooning class . I am thinking of putting her in summer camp for a few weeks so she will be entertained and I get a break. Jerry is doing well and has a birthday coming up soon. He will be 31!!!!! He is old. :) We are going to throw him a big bash with our friend who also has a birthday two days before Jerry's. Should be fun.
I will post the big announcement later this summer for those of you who still read this and know what I am talking about. Those of you who don't will have to wait and see! ;)
Have a wonderful summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment