Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Winter Blah

Some family fun time (and a little advertisement as well!)

Our little prodigy


Is it too early to be sick of winter? I forgot how much I loathe winter what with the extended warmth we were having. Then we get nailed with cold weather like it is January or something. I am desperate to get away. Did you know you can go to Sea World in Orlando for a week and stay in a 4 star hotel for only like 1200.00$? I am so thinking about it. Seriously. I need to get away from Virginia. What else are tax refunds for, am I right people? Alas, somehow I think J will not go for it. K will certainly be on board, maybe we can do a double guilt trip on J and go anyway? Worth a try right?
Other than my burning desire to escape to the tropics, things are going pretty well. J and I are starting to think about what house renovation we want to start on next. I think we are going to buy season passes to Busch Gardens this year. That should be a lot of fun. Our family always has such a good time there. K is being her usual happy self. The child is determined to play outside everyday, even when it is 20 degrees! Maybe she has the true key to escaping the winter doldrums, fresh air and a frozen nose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a better idea... we leave K and K with our men and you and I go to Florida until spring! :)

-Jen