Saturday, February 17, 2007

A Saturday Post

Well, the makeup came. In case you were wondering I am still fat and infertile but my skin looks good. I guess it sort of worked. :)
Speaking of fertility, I have been referred to go see a fertility specialist. Apparently there is a possibility that I have some issues. (go figure) I knew 30 was getting older but this is ridiculous! I always said that I thought I would have trouble getting pregnant again but I was kind of hoping otherwise. I don't know what they will do with me but I have been assured that in-vitro is still a long ways off. I guess we will see. I wonder what kind of drugs I can score? Hopefully all is normal and my body just needs a jump start so to speak. Needless to say I am a little nervous about where all this could lead but I am still positive that this is only a little setback in my plans to become a baby-making factory. :)
On an totally different topic, we are about to begin work on our kitchen. I am thinking of doing a classic black and white theme with a color on the walls. Any input from my peeps will be greatly appreciated. I have a hard time visualizing things. I am heading out today to buy a rug and get ideas. If I don't hear from anyone and the kitchen looks horrible someone will pay. (and it will probably be J )
Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Pearson said...

Well, I'm not exactly a bastion of interior decorating, but if J needs help with the actual WORK, have him give me a ring.