I have just begun drinking coffee. I was a soda drinker for years but it was just not giving me the caffeine injection I so desperately needed. So I switched to coffee and immediately fell in love. I get so much more accomplished! Why didn't anyone tell me the secret to being productive? Well, Aunt C did tell me for years, it just took me that long to get tired enough I guess.
Well, I have given up my dream of running away to the tropics. (sigh) J was all practical as usual and nixed the idea. I have decided to focus on re-organizing my life instead. My closets need to be cleaned out and I need to start painting again. I have ordered a very nice Singer sewing machine in an attempt to be crafty. We will see how that goes. I am thinking that pillows and curtains will not be too hard to sew though, even for a beginner. (???) I am also going to organize our finances. We are spending ridiculous amounts of money on nothing at all. Think of all we could be saving! Come summer I am taking vacations and getting a new couch and kitchen, so there is my motivation to save. :) I am sure this new found purpose will last all of a week or too, so I need to get as much done in that time as possible. Which brings me back to my original point that coffee rocks!
I have ordered this new makeup called Bare Minerals. It is supposedly a revolutionary kind of powder foundation that is good for your skin. My friend A raves about it and she looks great so I am going with that. I wonder though if I am expecting maybe too much from the makeup? I am kind of hoping it will make me 25 again, 30lbs thinner and super fertile . Is that too much? I will let you know how it does.
Now I gotta run and teach K all about the history and meaning of Valentine's day. (and by this I mean the evil commercialism pandered to us by the card corporations) After that we have several Valentine parties to attend where I hope she will not ruin every one's fun by repeating her lesson for all to hear. (or do I ?) Mwahhahahaha.
Oh yeah, Happy Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment