Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Daughter



My little girl turned 9 today. Yep, you read correctly, NINE! She is such an amazing kid. She is funny, so smart and incredibly strong.(did I mention she is gorgeous too?) I love what an individual she is and that she is never afraid to be herself no matter what anyone else thinks. I count myself lucky that I get to be her mother. She woke up to breakfast in bed and me singing to her. :) She is going on a very fun play date today and out to lunch. J and I are taking her to see a movie this evening. (guess which one!) On Friday she will have a big Build A Bear party with her friends with cake and games after. Then on Sat. she will have the family party. What can I say, she is our only little girl! :) Although I guess she is not that little anymore. (sigh) I feel old again......

No comments: