Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Things about me you never wanted to know!

I received this questionaire by email but thought it would give me something to post. :) I challenge anyone who reads this blog to email it to me with your answers. :) I shared so now you have to!


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds of course!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Uh, Monster House I think.

4. What is your favorite TV show(s) Lost,Hero's, My Name is Earl, Scrubs, Rome

5. What did you eat for breakfast? a piece of whole wheat toast with a cup of coffee

6. What is your middle name? Katherine

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican food and pizza (how original, I know!)

8. What foods do you dislike? Liver , mushrooms and any form of mollusk

9. Your favorite potato chip? Don't really eat chips much but I guess it would be Tostitos

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A mix CD I made

11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Escape

12. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese

13. What characteristics do you despise? Liar, gossip and self-absorbed

14. What are your favorite clothes? stretchy pants and a t-shirt

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? Caribbean

16. What color is your bathroom? One is orange mousse, one is La Fonda Boulder and the other still has ugly wall paper.

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Anne Taylor

18. Where were you born? Amherst, NY
19. Favorite time of day? Evening, particularly twilight

20. Where would you want to retire to? a tropical island

21. Favorite sport to watch? Football when the Redskins aren't losing

24. Coke or Pepsi? diet
coke

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night owl I guess.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? As if there were ever anything exciting in my life! HAH

27. What did you want to be when you were little? A Marine Biologist or an Architect

28. What is your best childhood memory? I don't think I have one, I had a good childhood overall so nothing really stands out.

29. What are jobs you have had? sales associate, child care counselor, admin assistant, optimizer and vendor manager

30. Nicknames? Rach, Rachid and some other ones I can't repeat :)

31. Piercing? Ears ( I had a nose ring in my younger years)

32. Eye Color? brown

33. Ever been to Africa? no, although I have been invited.

34. Ever been toilet papering? of course not! (wink wink)

35. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

36. Favorite restaurant? El Chapala

37. Favorite ice cream? Phish Food

38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's

39. Favorite drink? Chai tea


41. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card? All of Short Pump Town Center!!

42. Bedtime? usually around 11 during the week, later on the weekends


44. Last person you went to dinner with? My Husband!

45. What are you listening to right now? my neighbors truck
backing out of their driveway
46. What are your favorite colors? black and red

47. How many tattoos do you have? my body is a temple! :)

48. Favorite cookie? double stuff oreo's (OK, maybe not a temple)

No comments: