Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Happy Post


I am feeling so good about home school right now. I have been rolling through the curriculum and I am getting K involved in so many cool things! She is currently in a theater class and will be starting softball this Saturday. She is also starting a cool nature class at the park and is in a church class once a week. We just signed up for a craft club and are doing several reading programs (including the Pizza Hut one! I know you remember that from school!) We have field trips, play dates and the co-op activities happening as well. What I am most excited about though is that she has asked to start horseback riding lessons again. She was so good at it before but was turned off to the whole experience. I guess enough time has passed for her to get excited about it again. That will be a great summer time activity. I however, plan on spending the entire summer lazing poolside. Just don't tell J! ;)
K's birthday party was a huge success and lots of fun. The kids were all great at the Build A Bear and after came over and promptly destroyed my house. :) It was totally worth it though.
As for our kitchen, I have decided to scrap the black and white idea and go with what I am comfortable with, neutral tones. We are getting a head start on all the work this weekend and I am hopeful it will not be a complete disaster. Keep your fingers crossed for us! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: