Finally! It is getting warmer and the days are getting longer. I really needed this and I am feeling much better overall. The kitchen is coming along nicely. I will post before and after pictures when it is all done.
In some other news, J got into his first accident yesterday. Fortunately it was in suburbia and he was not going very fast. It was also not his fault. His truck looks pretty bad though. I am not sure how all of it works with filing a claim with someone else's insurance, but I am kind of hoping they will cut us a fat check and be on their merry way. Somehow I think this will not go as planned and the insurance company will come out of this situation with very little money missing from their coffers. (sigh) At least no one was hurt and my car is fine. Now all we have to do is wait. I love waiting.
I did buy season passes to Busch Gardens and we are going this weekend. I am so excited, we always have so much fun there. I am trying to plan lots of mini trips this summer so if anyone knows of any good places that are not astronomically expensive, please let me know.
K is doing great as usual. She is loving all her extracurricular activities and I am starting to feel like little more than a chauffeur. Oh well, as long as she is having fun. Happy spring everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment