I really thought I would be more freaked out about this upcoming birthday, but I can't bring myself to care to much. I know I am not that old but I feel years older than I am . (maybe I am just to tired to care!) I feel I have gone through so much of my life at warp speed (getting married and having kids super young will do that to you) that I feel like I have already completed most of my life. I feel like my next step should be to start planning for retirement. :) I really want more kids but I almost feel like that is starting over in a way. Just think, in 8-9 short years we could have a child-free house with K off at college. I would not even be 40 yet! Talk about having a mid life crisis.
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and life is good. It is here and I will be sure to inform you if it becomes otherwise. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment