Sunday, January 14, 2007

Update

The kid hard at work!


Well, Christmas is over and my sanity is still, for the most part, intact. We had a busy but good holiday season and I am looking forward to the regularity of normal life now.
K's 9th birthday is right around the corner (can you believe it!) so of course we are planning a big bash for her. Home schooling is going really well. In between juggling play dates and all of her extra classes we are managing to get through some schoolwork. She amazes me every day with her intelligence and of course her cuteness. :) I am really impressed with how well home schooling is working out for our family.
Everyone is happier, less stressed and I love all the time I get to spend with K. They are only young once and it goes by so quickly. She will be doing her second semester of Theater this spring and will be starting softball as well as continuing co-op and church group.
J and I have been working on the house as usual. We actually managed to paint the kitchen cabinets. (never again!) I will post some pictures of the kitchen and Christmas for your viewing pleasure.
Well, that is it for a quick update. I will make an effort to post more often, I promise!

No comments: