Thursday, October 26, 2006

Why Me?

Just to update you on the state of affair's in the Sodan household..... Jerry's truck has broken down. We just got the estimate from our friend who is a mechanic and it is not good. (sigh) There goes my new couch, stupid truck. Needless to say I am irritated. Also the Redskins REALLY suck and we are completely disheartened. I am not even sure if we will finish watching the season.

Other than that, things are good. K is doing really well and home school is going great. We have been very busy with groups and field trips. I started Pilates with my girlfriends and really enjoyed the first class. I am a little sore in my stomach (and all adjacent chubby areas) but that is good. It means it is working. :) I am also trying to start Weight Watchers, but as of yet I have not been able to make it to a meeting. I think I really am getting old, life is starting to out pace me. :) Oh well, have a safe and happy Halloween!

No comments: