Monday, October 02, 2006

Life as I know it

Things here are settling into a rhythm. I have realized that there will probably not be much routine in our lives considering our ever changing schedule, but we are finding our rhythm. The problem is I have two left feet and I keep losing the beat. :) Home schooling is going well. We spend a lot of the week running around to various appointments and activities but we are still managing to squeeze in some larnin. (much to K's dismay!)

J and I are coming up on our 9th wedding anniversary. (yep, I said 9th!!!) We are planning on doing what we do every year, go out to eat and then go the the Fair. (sometimes we go to Busch Gardens just to spice things up, whoo hoo) I am thinking that next year we will have to have a big bash or something to really celebrate our 10th. Maybe a trip to Europe or Hawaii? It is making me think about how weird it is that I have been married all of my 20's. I have actually been with J since I was 18. You would think we would be sick of eachother by now. :)

I am doing very well and feel just about completely normal (or whatever that is). I have started to notice some very weird and little changes since the surgery. For example, my skin is suddenly a lot more oily. What is with that? Also I have more energy, which is good, but I keep waking up at 4am for some reason, which is bad. I am going to see my endocrinologist on Wednesday and I guess I will find out more then. I will be sure to post my findings.

No comments: