Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Teething Stinks


A couple of days ago, horrible little goblins came in the middle of the night and replaced my sweet laid back baby with one of their own. This baby looks just like my baby but this one is cranky, clingy and gnaws on everything. MY baby would have never had a baby temper tantrum because I moved away something dangerous she was trying to get. MY baby would never lay on the floor and screech bloody murder because her toys weren't cooperating. I hope these teeth come in soon because I am thinking of returning this baby to the hospital with a note that says *this isn't what I ordered*! The good news is that she is still sleeping fine and she is still so stinkin' cute. Maybe we will keep her after all...


2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Evie takes the best pictures! She is so cute. Hope all is well with the MD appointments. It was great seeing you in Richmond!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachid! So I've been keeping up with your blog but have never posted. I figured today was the day. I know this is a "comment" section so I won't write a book. I just wanted to say Hi and I miss you! Evie is SO adorable. I'm glad you're doing good. We need to catch up when you get a free moment. Holla back! shereeengle@hotmail.com