Evie's first day on the beach!
Monday, September 01, 2008
Vacation..all I ever wanted.
We are back from the most wonderful vacation ever. We spent a week in the Outer Banks with my mother and a friend of Kaileen's. The ocean front condo was amazing and the weather was sunny all but one morning. The kids had such a great time. I was amazed at how much Evie loved it and how much she loves the water. She did great with the drive and was fine the whole time we were there. I am very sad it is over and I really feel I just need to go ahead and win the lottery so I can live at the beach all summer long. I will let you know how that goes...in the meantime, here are some pictures from our trip. I will post more later.

Evie's first day on the beach!
Gettin some love from the big girls
Our view from the balcony
Beach bums
The sand monsters
Evie's first day on the beach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you and the family had fun. That's the first time I've seen Jerry look at the camera!
I think he did not know I was taking the picture! ;-)
Post a Comment