Monday, September 08, 2008

My Baby is 7 Months Old


I feel like I just posted that she was 6 months old.....why is time going so fast? I can't believe it is September and fall is right around the corner. I can't believe Kaileen is going off to school and getting so old. All of this is a painful reminder that I too am getting old.

Evie is doing so well, she is such a happy sweet baby. She has a checkup on Wednesday and I will post her stats then. No teeth to report yet. She is still sleeping great and is getting to be a very fast mover. She can get across the room to a toy she wants in no time flat. She loves paper and anything electronic. Basically anything she isn't supposed to have. ;-) She eats well and likes most things. She isn't a fan of meat or peas. We just introduced her to meat the other day and her expressions were priceless.

I have been struggling lately with some roller coaster emotions and the feeling like something bad is going to happen. I am not sure if this is just some anxiety or what. I just feel on edge and can't shake the feeling like the other shoe is about to drop. I have a Dr. appointment in a couple weeks and I should get tested for all kinds of stuff then. I don't know....maybe I am just losing my mind.

No comments: