Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Kaileen's First Day of Away School...

...went great. Her teacher is super nice and she is already making friends. I was freaking out after I dropped her off because I realized I had forgotten to tell her the bus number. Also, the kid has never ridden a bus before and I was afraid she would get off at the wrong stop, not realizing it made several. However, being Kaileen, she figured it out and arrived home safely and raring to play video games. The cutest thing was she ran right up to Evie and played with her, almost like she missed her! Evie, of course, lit up and got super excited to see her big sister.

https://www.t-mobilepictures.com/myalbum/photos/photo23/af/a3/82bcbfaca61a.jpeg

In other news, I have taken down the weight loss ticker because it is depressing me. Months of dieting and weeks of exercise for what I ask you? Then I go on vacation and eat whatever I want, ice cream, candy bars, pizza, crab dipped in butter, fast food and my weight stays the same. It's like I am predestined to be fat forever no matter what I do. I am still plugging away at the diet and exercise though and if anything changes (for the better) I will be sure to post about it. Until then.....

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Glad to hear the transition went well for Kaileen! How was it having just one child at home?