Friday, October 03, 2008

What's Up

Trouble I tell ya!


Fall seems to be finally here..yay! Everyone is doing fabulous, even me. Kaileen is doing really well in school (although we have yet to see her report card) and seems to be liking it for the most part. It is still school after all. She is really excited about the upcoming holidays. Evie is growing and thriving, she creeps everywhere and is starting to eat real people food. She is generally a sweet baby and for the love of pete, still has no teeth. Somehow it seems she has ended up with gray eyes though. Genetics are a funny thing I tell ya.
Jerry has passed his mechanic's exam (YAY) and now has his own route in the service department. He will be getting a company truck soon and we are very proud of him.
Tomorrow is our 11th wedding anniversary and we are planning to get out to celebrate this one if it kills us. ( last year we totally missed out) I would go on and on about wow, has it been 11 years and how amazing that is but truth be told, it's not that big of a deal. Jerry and I knew we would be together forever when we met so 11 years is no big feat. When we hit 25 years and then 50 years I will gush on about that. We are planning on going to a really nice restaurant and then to a movie. I guess we will have to hold off on the European vacation for a while, what with the economy and all.


Evie has learned to smile for the camera! I am not kidding! As soon as she hears the click she will stop whatever she is doing and give a huge silly smile.

The tween has to be tricked into smiling for the camera

Evie playing with her buddy J. He is such a sweet boy and kept trying to shower Evie with kisses. His thanks? Miss Priss cried hysterically at him every time he came near her! I almost peed myself laughing. Poor boy, someone should have warned him about my girls!


That is the "who me?" look. (See the gray eyes? weird)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute Cute! I am so happy for you guys!

Jen

S said...

Oh. man, so cute!