So, Happy Halloween and all. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but suddenly Evie is extremely mobile and it is hard to do anything but prevent her from destroying the house. I did receive word from my former boss that I needed to update the blog and since I am conditioned to do as she says...here I am. ;-) Things here are pretty chill here as always....no drama is allowed. Kaileen is doing well in school and we are expecting report cards soon. We are all excited about Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season. I have started shopping already so I actually feel a little ahead of the game this year. Evie is about to be 9 months old and I am still in total disbelief as to how fast time is going. She is such fun and like I mentioned before is getting into all kinds of trouble. She still commando crawls and prefers to get up on all fours to reach something she most likely isn't supposed to have. She is fast however and is all over the house now. She still has no teeth and is small for her age. I kind of love this because I feel like she is aging just a little slower and I am having more time to just enjoy the baby stage. I know it is just an illusion but I love it anyway. Anyway...sorry to be so remiss in blogging but things are just getting busier around here so I can't really promise it will get any better. I will really try though.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Long Overdue Post
So, Happy Halloween and all. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but suddenly Evie is extremely mobile and it is hard to do anything but prevent her from destroying the house. I did receive word from my former boss that I needed to update the blog and since I am conditioned to do as she says...here I am. ;-) Things here are pretty chill here as always....no drama is allowed. Kaileen is doing well in school and we are expecting report cards soon. We are all excited about Thanksgiving and the upcoming holiday season. I have started shopping already so I actually feel a little ahead of the game this year. Evie is about to be 9 months old and I am still in total disbelief as to how fast time is going. She is such fun and like I mentioned before is getting into all kinds of trouble. She still commando crawls and prefers to get up on all fours to reach something she most likely isn't supposed to have. She is fast however and is all over the house now. She still has no teeth and is small for her age. I kind of love this because I feel like she is aging just a little slower and I am having more time to just enjoy the baby stage. I know it is just an illusion but I love it anyway. Anyway...sorry to be so remiss in blogging but things are just getting busier around here so I can't really promise it will get any better. I will really try though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have two beautiful girls! They look so happy and healthy. You and Jerry are doing a great job with both of them.
Good grief! Both of the girls are growing like weeds! I love the Halloween costumes.
If I don't talk to you before, hope you all have a wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving! (Evie's first!--we'll need pictures of that!)
Post a Comment