Well, it seems I cannot find the time to blog more than once a month these days. Sad. The problem is when I have the time to blog there are so many other things that need to be done or I just don't feel like sitting in front of the computer. But I am trying here people, so get off my back. ;-)
Thanksgiving was good. We hosted both families and a great family friend. Jerry cooked a 27lb turkey and did a fantastic job of course. Evie napped though most of the meal but we saved her a scrap or two. ;-) My best contribution was a pumpkin chocolate cheesecake made from scratch. Sometimes I amaze even myself.
In kid news...Kaileen is doing so well in school. She made honor roll on her report card and today she won an award in science and social studies at the school assembly. We are so super proud of her. I am constantly amazed at what a beautiful young lady she is becoming. She is still fun, wild and crazy Kaileen but every day she grows a little more thoughtful and mature. (sniff) When I look at her it reminds me how quickly they grow up and makes me really appreciate the time I have with my kids now. Evie is in the golden baby age. She is full on crawling, cruising, waving, clapping and loving life in all her baby glory. Kaileen adores her and she seems to be pretty smitten with her sissy too. I love seeing them interact together.
Jerry is doing well too. He is working a lot of overtime lately and is going to his hockey games in between. So he is happy. I have been doing what I do and I seem to actually be happy too. Go figure. I think of stuff all week that might be funny or interesting to blog about but when I actually get the chance to blog I can't remember any of it. Sorry. Mostly I am on facebook these days because it is quick and easy. It is like the crack of internet blogging. You can post one sentence to let everyone know what is going on and all the pictures you want. If anyone needs me...now you know where to find me.
1 comment:
I feel the same way about facebook! Kaileen has turned into a little lady now, she looked/acted so mature at Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment