Today was my first normal day without the baby. I felt a little sad because I will miss her, however, it was heaven to do whatever I wanted and leave the house whenever I felt like it. I may never have anymore kids, I love my newfound freedom!
Anyway, Friday is the big day. I begin my new job. Rest assured that Thursday night I will inevitably be gripped by a blind panic and spend the entire night awake and petrified. But I think this will be a good move for me. I might even achieve what has alluded me previously, a real career. Wow.
On another and more weird note, the Virgin Mary's image has appeared in our backyard. I think this is a sign. I don't know what it means, but it is a sign none the less. When I figure it out I will be sure to let you know. I may even start a prophesy web site....hmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment