Thursday, May 12, 2005

EMPLOYED!!!

I have found a job! The five hour long interview payed off. As of May, 31, 2005, I will be the new Auction Distribution Administrator for Carmax. Hopefully this will be the great job I think it is. I was basically told that my future at Carmax is filled with much potential and opportunity. They were named one of Fortune 500's top 100 companies to work for, so I am inclined to believe them.

I are happy.

For those of you who do not read my blog, you will be eternally punished and out of the loop. So there! :) OK, we all know that as soon as this is posted I will call every person I know now or have ever known to share the good news. But you should read my blog anyway!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well when you call me i will already know! are ya happy. hehehe I am so happy for you it sounds like a great job. now hopefully all of those people who thought (you know what) and (you know who you are) will get off your back!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, that is wonderful news!
--Sarah & Ruby