This particular time in my life is very stressful. I have recently interviewed for a job and the buildup before the interview was unbearable. The interview itself lasted for FIVE HOURS! I was exhausted. Now all I can do is wait to hear back, more stress.
There was also a major financial screwup in the Sodan household. The details of the incident or whose fault it was I will not get in to. Needless to say that is VERY stressful. However, I think we will survive. Thank you for your concern, no need to send money.
Jerry's big stress comes from the fact that he is sick. Yes folks, brace yourselves......Jerry has a cold. (gasp) For those of you who don't understand the significance of this news, I will explain. Jerry only gets sick about once a year (if that) and when he does come down with something it is the most horrible and awful thing that anyone has ever experienced, apparently. The only way to heal is to come home from work every day, take a pill with 5-6 glasses of beer and play plenty of playstation 2. To sum it all up, Jerry is a big fat baby who can't handle being sick. :)
I am also still watching the one-year-old, which is very stressful in and of itself. There is so much happening this month I don't know how I am going to do all of it. Why is it always the case with me that things are either completely dead or too busy. Is there no happy medium?
No comments:
Post a Comment