The hard part, waiting. I hate to wait. I know I come off as so mellow and patient, but the truth is that I hate to wait. Did I mention that I hate waiting? Anyway, a huge problem looms before me now. I have no clothes. See, I knew that you would appreciate the gravity of the situation. Five months of staying at home and the disappearance of 40 pounds have left my wardrobe in a state that can only be described as "hobo-esque". Thinking of solving dilemma by throwing a big congratulatory party for self and asking for gifts of money. Hmmm, unfortunately party sounds extremely tacky and self-absorbed. Oh well, that is what God made credit cards for I guess. (by the way if you all could not mention this to Jerry it would be much appreciated, thanks. )
What is with all the scam artists that are calling my house wanting personal information? Am I on some kind of gullible and easily manipulated people list? Just as an FYI to y'all, if anyone calls you and asks for SSN or any account numbers to "verify", HANG UP THE PHONE! See, I am smarter than your average bear. Huh.
Anyway, a major thunderstorm is rolling in and I know that you must be bored to tears by my inane ramblings, so I must go. Ciao! (just watched Under the Tuscan Sun, sorry for that)
No comments:
Post a Comment