Sunday, June 05, 2005

First Day And Other Stuff

The first day of work anywhere is usually unnerving, boring and stuffed full of way too much information. My first day at Carmax was pretty much the same except after like 1/2 hour I was completely comfortable and after my first attempt with the computer program I am learning I was getting the hang of it! It is way cool. Everyone is super nice and super young! My kind of crowd. So that about sums up my first day of non-sucky work.

Other than that, not much is happening. There was a rumor of mass lay-offs going around the union that had us a little worried, but when Jerry asked around to various bosses he was told that the only way he would ever be laid-off is if the company was on the way down and there was no one else to lay off. We felt much better and I was very proud of Jerry to have become so valuable, so quick.

Kaileen is about to finish up this school year and can't wait till summer! Little does she know it is full of camp! HAHAHAHA. Just kidding, she is very excited.

That is all for now. Hope all is well with you guys.

No comments: