Monday, June 27, 2005

Ahhhhhh, Summer.

I love summer. Ordinary things like work and chores seem less odious in the summer. It's like, even if you spend all day at work or doing chores, there is still wonderfully warm daylight to enjoy! Come on people you need to make with the parties!!!

Well, things are pretty good here. Kaileen is loving camp and I am enjoying work. Yes, work is good. I am doing well and have already requested more to do. Now, if only they would give me a 100% pay raise.....hmmmm. Anyway, I spend most of my days working with a computer program called "the optimizer". Basically it takes the information I enter and places all the cars purchased in auctions to the stores that need them most. The job itself is very fast paced and detail oriented. Buyers call me after they finish buying at an auction. I optimize the spreadsheets they send me, then send the reports back to them. Sometimes I will get 6 spreadsheets in before I have even finished one! It can get a little crazy sometimes, but I like it. It's my chance to feel important! :) Hehehehehe. On the downside I am starting to get that pasty office worker look due to the lack of lazing by the pool all summer, as was my previous pastime of choice.

On the homefront, Jerry and I (mostly I) painted the kitchen and half-bath this weekend. It was exhausting and I remembered why I hate painting. No matter how perfectly you do everything and no matter how much you spend on materials, it never looks as good as a professional job. AAARRRGGGHHH. I really dislike painting. ( I am trying to veer away from using hate)

So that is all. After trying your patience with the lack of blogging for weeks on end, this is all I got. Yep. That's it. Love to you all!

No comments: