Saturday, January 18, 2014

Still Alive!!

Post surgery is going ok...swollen and tired but I am getting better every day. It is very frustrating to me to not be able to bend over and do the little activities I take for granted. I am slightly terrified of Jerry going back to work and leaving me with the munchkins but I am sure I will do fine....hopefully. :-) Just so glad that is behind me and I am so looking forward to Evie's party and getting back to regular life! I want to get back into running (I know..me!) and get this house into shape. We may have found someone to help with some of the house things that Jerry is just too busy for. I am also really hoping to complete real estate classes this spring/summer and get licensed! That would be very cool, but as usual we will see.
I think the kids did really well while I was gone. I missed them lots but Jerry did a fantastic job being me for the week. Actually, let's be real...he probably did a way better job, but I'm back... so..... ;-)

xo

No comments: