Just to remember, in 2013 we:
-took the family on a Florida vacation over spring break where the little girls experienced Disney for the first time.
-We got the little girls baptized in the Catholic Church
-We replaced our ancient HVAC...finally!
-We went to Ikea! Twice!
-Evie graduated preschool and started Kindergarten! *sob, so proud!
-We bought a brand spankin new Nissan Rogue! Love it....
-We also finally replaced our super ancient stove...
-Took the family on an OBX vacation
-I ran 5 miles! Twice!
-Jerry got a pay raise to Foreman's scale...nice!
This was the year Evie turned 5, Kaileen turned 15 and Eryn turned 4!
I can't believe how they are growing and changing. This was a good year for our family and I am very much looking forward to 2014 and all it brings....after my surgery of course. ;-) 2014 I will do better about blogging and recording our family. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment