Saturday, January 11, 2014

T minus 2 Days....

I am scheduled for another surgery on Monday to remove the pesky pituitary tumor that grew back. I am clearly less than thrilled about this but I am trying to be positive and look for the silver lining. Fingers crossed that with the baby making factory closed, this will be my final surgery and it WON'T grow back this time. Also, I am attempting to view the hospital stay as a break from the rigors of SAHM life. People will be bringing me drinks for a change. ;-) One last note, the last time I had surgery (gall bladder removed) I lost 8 lbs during my hospital stay that never returned....here's hoping for another 8 lb loss! I am fortunate to have an amazing surgeon and am hopeful for a quick and easy recovery.
Looming on the horizon is my 37th  29th birthday and of course Evie and Kaileen's 6th and 16th birthdays. Evie is having a Pump it Up party and couldn't be more excited. (lots of pics to come) Teenager most likely just wants cash and burgers. :-)  She is an easy one...
Here is a picture for comparison....pre surgery. I am sure the post surgery will look even better as I fully intend to be skinnier.
xoxo

No comments: