Thursday, January 01, 2015

2014 Recap

I started off the year with surgery...yuck.
Took a real estate licensing course in the spring, took the test over the summer, passed and became a licensed real estate agent with Long and Foster!!! :-o
Had the best summer ever! Went to the pool all summer, kids did VBS and we went to FL for two weeks! Went to Sea World while in FL and St. Augustine.
In September Eryn started full day Pre-K at OLL, Evie started first grade and K started 11th grade!!
For the house...we painted our room, got the girls dressers, took down the wall between the kitchen and dining room, finished the privacy fence and probably some other things I can't think of offhand....It was a pretty good year but I have high hopes that 2015 will be even better...enjoy a picture dump in no particular order :-)











No comments: