


I was reading a pregnancy message board this morning and it really got me thinking about how great my life really is. (cause these people have some serious issues!) I have a wonderful husband and daughter and a great family, but what this site really got me thinking about was my friends. I don't know if you know this about me but I have an amazing group of girlfriends. I don't have just one best friend, I have five. They are such strong, smart, funny and beautiful women that if they weren't my friends I actually might be a little intimidated by them. ;) They are always there with advice and support with anything anyone needs. They are pretty diverse when it comes to religion and politics, ranging from one end of the spectrum to the other. I think that is so cool because it brings such an interesting perspective and opinion into the conversations. They are certainly never boring! :) Right now three out of the five are pregnant with me. The other two are wonderful mothers who have such great insight and advice. I feel so lucky to get to share this pregnancy with them. I don't know how I would do it without them. So to all my peeps who read this blog...love ya and thanks for everything!
P.S. I am hormonal so let me be sappy!
2 comments:
Awww Rach, we love you too! I'm so happy we got to experience pregnancy together like we talked about for so many years.
Thanks for the props...I couldn't have said it better myself.
Jen
I thought I commented on this before...guess not. ;)
That was sweet, Rach. We love you, too. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.
Post a Comment