K had a great time on Halloween trick-or-treating with a friend. She was a phantom.

This weekend was good also. Friday night K had some friends over to spend the night. Saturday we spent the day shopping and topped that off by going out to eat. I finally got my crib but no mattress yet. Sunday we watched the Redskins most pitiful attempt to prove they are better than one of the worst teams in the NFL. I became so disgusted with them I didn't watch the entire middle of the game. The only thing I can blame their poor performance on at this point is the coaching staff. I think I am going to become a New England fan.
I have a Dr. appointment next week for the glucose tolerance test. It has to be done early in the morning on an empty stomach. Needless to say I am really not looking forward to that. Well, I guess that is all for now. Updated belly shot coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment